Hello, 2016

Thursday, December 31, 2015

   2015 was amazing. My goal that year was to collect as many memories and experiences as I can and I was never short of new moments to collect. It was truly fun and filled with firsts. I met new amazing people, went to new places and experienced new things. 2015 isn't the best year ever or anything but I liked it much better than the previous years. 2015 was the year of trying to discover myself and who am I. I definitely know what I want to pursue and what I want to be. I know my beliefs and what I want to fight for. I finally cut out the toxic people from my life. "I don't need this kind of negativity," was my mantra.

    So hey, 2016, I hope you're as amazing as 2015. I hope this year, I'll do much better. My goal this year is to make things happen. It's my last teenage year so I need to prove myself. I have so many things in my mind and I want to do them. I want to achieve so many things this year. I'll prove myself and what I can do. I'll strive better to do what I want. No more playing around. I'm gonna claim this year and make it work.

Here are my 2016 resolutions and goals. Well, it's nice to keep something in mind to pursue, right?

  • Work harder.
  • 100 films this year
  • Create more art
  • Be more determined and focus on your goals
  • Cut out all negativity
  • Support local
  • Always do your best
  • Read all the books I hoarded from the past years
  • LOSE WEIGHT (this time, please. we've been doing this for 4 years)
  • Eat healthier.
  • Drink more water
  • Write a lot
  • DO SOMETHING GROUNDBREAKING BEFORE YOU REACH 20
  • Tweet less, live more
  • Be productive.
And that's all. Let's look back at this post 366 days from now and let's see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe