Oh no, it's alive

Thursday, June 30, 2016

(That's me last February, I really don't have a lot of photos of myself because I'm usually the one who's taking photos)

It's been six months since I updated this blog. I finally tweaked my layout, change my header, found a better theme and such. I really wanted to blog for such a long time and actually document my life. There were so many events I gone to for the past months and I thought it would be such a waste not to post them up. You know, during the end of year, you're gonna reminisce living those moments. I guess I'm pretty sentimental.

I'm writing this blog post at 4 AM and I have to be at school at 10 AM today. I'm certainly failing to create a habit of blogging or drink healthy detox water every morning, but I hope I'll get there. I'll create a habit little by little. Half of the year has gone by, I haven't changed in a little. I've been addicted to skincare lately and I do wish I'll get addicted to getting fit this other half of the year. I'm begging for change. I hope little things like getting back on blogging would help me to be more consistent and probably help me to minimize the time I spend on scrolling my Twitter feed which is a waste of time. I do hope I have the self-discipline to do what I have to. So let's start the second half of the year with a bang. Let's change it while we can.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe