Gastroventures Episode 1: Mitsuyado Sei-men

Tuesday, August 11, 2015


Mitsuyado Sei-men Review - 3/5


Hi, this is a new thing on my blog. I'm a big fan of trying new restaurants so I thought, why not document them and dump them here? Anyway, on my first episode of my ~Gatroventures~, we visited Mitsuyado Sei-men in Blue Bay Walk, Macapagal, Pasay.





The main reason why we wanted to visit this restaurant was because of its interior. I'm a sucker for anything Japanese-related (I'm a weeaboo trash to be honest). The interior makes you feel you're eating along the streets in Japan. It's gives off a really nice vibe.



We ordered a large miso ramen which costs about P420. They told us that it was kinda spicy but I think it was far from being spicy at all. The serving was insanely huge that we weren't able to finish it. Well, if we're talking about value for money, the serving justifies it. But the taste was kinda off for me. Honestly, I didn't like it. It didn't taste authentic ramen for me.


We also ordered pork katsu that costs around P280. I love all things katsu!!! The pork was very tender and tasty so I'll give it two thumbs up.


This cream anmitsu costs around P100-something. Well, it was okay. It was kinda bland for me.


Overall, the food here were very typical. The restaurant interior kinda saved it from the bad rating.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe