Life Lately vol. 1

Sunday, July 26, 2015



This blog is dead and so am I. I've been very busy with school these days. It's only been a month since school has started and I already feel the perpetual exhaustion from studying, doing productions, org works, and commuting. Everything has piled up onto my shoulders.



Anyway, it's such a shame that I'm not updating this blog for months now when I've gathered enough 'blog-worthy' materials over the past months. I also got a better laptop and phone over the said course of time. I swear, if I ever find time, I'll dump everything in my blog.

I'm also trying to find more time to read, draw, watch movies and basically anything that I used to do. I don't have any time to do the things that makes me happy. It truly sucks. I also have to practice Photoshop, Audition, Premiere and other Adobe related software so I can be more productive with our future works for school. 

Recently, I joined our official student publication -- The Lance and our school's cabled TV network, Knights TV. College has been a crazy ride so far. It's very exhausting. It has certainly drained out my soul. Moreover, here's my life lately...


We visited the National Museum. It was Jose Rizal's birthday so the free entrance that was originally from the month of May was extended until June. Here are some outtakes from our visit:


Fave hallway!!!




The "pambansang-Instagram-post-ng-lahat-ng-bumibisita-sa-National-Museum" piece.



Last June, I also won a free pass for Ang Kwento Nating Dalawa's premiere. The movie was in competition for World Premiere Film Festival. It was a really nice film! I fell in love with the soundtrack!


We visited the MBC Building near Star City for our radio visit for our Radio Prod class. That week was chaotic. We were cramming for deadlines. I was so happy that everything pulled together that week. We recorded a song and visited 96.3 Easy Rock. It was fun and totally exhausting.

 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe