Satchmi Vinyl Day Year 3

Friday, April 24, 2015

 Last April 11, me and my friend Kristelle went to Satchmi's Vinyl Day in Bonifacio High Street. I've been meaning to go here a lot because good music, food and people. The line up was also amazing. My favorite local indie acts like Ang Bandang Shirley, Ourselves The Elves, BP Valenzuela and Autotelic were included so I have all the reason to go.

While waiting for my favorite bands to play, we went around High Street. We ate at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and BGC's Gastro Fest. We ate this giant pizza slice! I swear it was so big we can't finish it. We went around BGC just to look for dogs. Yes, dogs. There are always a lot of dogs in BGC!!! It's basically heaven.

Okay, back to Vinyl Day. It was really magical for me. What I love about music festivals or concerts is we are all there, different kinds of people from different background who enjoys music. We're brought together by this one amazing thing. We sing the lyrics, we have fun and we just enjoy. I love the band members' smiles and the look in their eyes when they look at the crowd and they see them singing and having fun. It feels so magical.














































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe