The Happy List: Volume 1

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Back in my old blog, I did the same series of posts about things that makes me happy. Every month or so, I'll list down things that makes me happy. Despite all the shitty things that I've been through, I think we should all feel happy about the things--even the most little things that happened to us. Even though we feel like shit, we should always find good things that will make us happy.


My goal is to list 10-20 amazing simple things that makes me happy!


  1. Free concert tickets
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cute socks
  4. Giant pizza
  5. When your friend bullshits you but who cares when you have true friends who'll be angry for you.
  6. Local indie films
  7. Star Wars shirts
  8. Green tea (it's amazing)
  9. Detox water (healthy living!)
  10. Playing apps that takes most of my summer time
  11. Game of Thrones (Does it actually makes me happy? lol)
  12. ANIMES!
  13. Amazing funny friends
  14. Fighting misogyny, bigotry, racism and rape culture
  15. Spontaneous dinner
  16. Removing all the toxic people in your life
  17. Your girl crushes actually noticing your existence
  18. Hoarding books
  19. ROAST BEEF
  20. Cute dogs on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images


Subscribe